Ingleside UMC began on March 10th, 1946 in Bernard Terrace Elementary School. Later an old Army chapel was moved to our present location on Ingleside Drive. A permanent Children's Building, Sanctuary, Fellowship Hall, and Jubilee Pavillion were later constructed on the site.
A little more than 5 years ago a new sanctuary was built where our former sanctuary had stood since 1961. We lost a building due to fire, but regained a new spirit. Ingleside wants to invite all to celebrate "70 years of Serving" on Sunday, March 13th during the worship service and afterwards at the fellowship meal. There will be a visual presentation and scrapebooks and lots of memories to share with friends.
Call the office 225-344-9100 for more info or to RSVP.